We’re looking for a talented SAP Payroll Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing a SAP payroll as well as an expert user of Excel, in particular database functions including lookups and pivot table.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last 6 months.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control and based in the company’s Newcastle upon Tyne office, as the SAP Payroll Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing payroll processing for 3 SAP payrolls covering circa 23,000 employees.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– Reviewing current processes on SAP and suggesting improvements to enhance processes and controls
– Reviewing the current approach to defect resolution and testing to improve processes
– Managing the SAP service pack upgrade ahead of the start of the 2021/22 tax year
The ideal candidate for this SAP Payroll Manager role will have relevant experience of managing a SAP payroll as well as an expert user of excel, in particular database functions including lookups and pivot table.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Strong technical payroll skills
– Knowledge of SAP Successfactors, although not essential
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as a keen eye for detail
– The ability to work to tight deadlines and targets in a high pressure environment
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for the SAP Payroll Manager position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Generous employee discount
– Management bonus scheme
– Pension scheme, free life assurance
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this SAP Payroll Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.