- £14000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Market Harborough
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Scheduler (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £14,000 – £16,000
Location: Market Harborough
Are you currently working as a Field Care Supervisor looking for an office based role? Are you a Senior Carer looking to progress into a Scheduling role? Do you have experience of creating rota’s and care packages? If so, then I want to hear from you!
My client has an opportunity available for a Scheduler to work from their offices based on the outskirts of Market Harborough. You will be joining a fast paced company who know how to reward and look after their staff. This role is a full time working on a permanent basis.
I am looking for a hardworking and dedicated Scheduler who is looking to join a well-established, expanding domiciliary care company. You will be well supported in the role with an excellent career structure in place with huge scope for internal progression.
As Scheduler there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Answering incoming calls in a professional manner
– Assist to develop and maintain relationships with both clients and employees
– Participate in the out of hours ‘on call’ rota
– Coordinate client schedules
– Actively complete all administration tasks, as required
– Coordinate employee’s schedules on a daily basis
– Maintain regular contact with employees to ensure all shifts are covered
– Assist with attending care calls, where needed
– You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) and experience of working within a similar role
– Excellent administrative skills
– Numerate and Literate
– Highly organised
– Confident when using IT systems
– Knowledge of the local and the surrounding areas will be a distinct advantage
*It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License for this role due to the location of the office
**Commutable areas include Uppingham, Corby, Oadby, Wigston and Leicester
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Field Care Supervisor, Rota Coordinator, Scheduler, Rota Manager, Senior Carer, Care Supervisor, Care Leader, Care Planner, Rota Supervisor, Lead Carer or Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.