- £21000 - £21500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Scheme Manager – Elderly Care
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £21,000
Location: near to Banbury, Oxfordshire
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Scheme Manager to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to the elderly in purpose built provisions.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a good basic salary, company pension, childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping vouchers.
As Scheme Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Take responsibility for the management of an existing development consisting of 50+ flats
– Manage a staff team that work within the service
– Work with local authorities and external agencies on a regular basis
– Assist with the effective marketing of the service
– Ideally qualified to Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
– Strong communicator
– Experience of working with the elderly
– Must be IT literate
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
The closing date for this position is Wednesday 18th March with the view to holding interviews the following week so please “apply now” to be immediately considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us