Role: Security Engineer – Outside IR35
Location: Kettering / Home
Duration: 9 Months
Day Rate: £500 – £550
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a Security Engineer to work with a thriving, brand-focused manufacturer on various 6-7 figure infrastructure and security projects. This position is a 9-month, Outside IR35 contract in a hybrid working model, going into their office in Kettering 1-2 times per week but is mainly remote.
Contributing to the large network of engineers at this prestigious organisation, you will be participating in their Infrastructure and Security Programmes
- General Networking/Server Infrastructure Projects, including Patching, Decommissioning Servers, GPO management, etc
- Security Projects including Penetration Testing Audits, Vulnerability Scanning, Phishing Testing, etc
- Discussion to potentially work on ERP and Warehouse Management projects if interested in doing so.
We are looking for a Security Engineer with experience in Infrastructure and Security Projects, other aspects of a successful applicant for this role include:
- Experience in completing Infrastructure Projects in a fast-paced environment, covering Networks and Servers
- Foundational knowledge/certifications in Security Management
- Used Nessus or other Security Software Packages
- Experience interacting with Wintel
- Previous involvement in upholding Brand Integrity
- Potential involvement managing Apple products
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.