- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Security Engineer (CCTV + Alarms), £25k – £30k + O/T + Van + Phone + Pension
South West London
A dynamic company who offer a variety of bespoke security services to a wide range of clients including housing associations, golf clubs to banks and government buildings to museums. With teams based in the south and north, we offer comprehensive coverage of the UK.
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be required to:
- Install CCTV, access control and door entry systems to specified standards.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, drawings and project minutes where relevant.
- Solve practical problems: detect and repair system faults using a logical approach.
- Perform routine maintenance services when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Liaise with customers to find out relevant information and keep them informed of job progress.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Be part of a call out rota providing a 24-hour, 7-day a week engineering support service to specified sites.
- Participate in meetings with external site teams and within own company environment.
- Complete all paperwork (including time sheets and expenses) to specified standards and submit by stated deadlines.
- Keep the office team updated of job progress and provide them with technical support when required.
- Support colleagues through offering assistance and training when required.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Look after company vehicle according to specified standards.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned on an as needed basis.
You will also need to be within a commutable distance of Croydon as you may be required to come into the office from time to time.
To be considered for this job you must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a trained engineer and relevant qualifications will be highly advantageous.
- Must have a genuine passion for staying up to date with the latest technology and solutions
- Must be technically astute and consciences in your approach to providing clients with bespoke solutions.
If you are someone who is looking for a genuine opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply!
Here at Coburg Banks I specialise in recruitment for the control and automation sectors and if this role is not for you please still send me your C.V as it may be of interest for other positions.