- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Architectural Manager (Architectural Practice)
40k per annum plus Extensive Benefits
A well-established architectural practice is seeking to recruit someone to manage the day to day running of it with a view to taking over the business in the long term.
They are a highly design oriented practice and such are looking for someone who is interested in taking on a support/mentor role within a company rather than someone who wants to run their own projects. Your remit will cover 4 main areas.
• Practice management: keeping the practice’s policies and procedures documents up to date, monitoring general performance and benchmarking, bookkeeping data-entry, liaising with accountants.
• Marketing and new business: Updating website and brochure, researching project opportunities and taking responsibility for tender and award submissions.
• Premises management: liaison with landlords, IT consultants, cleaners, ordering supplies.
• Administrative support: meeting and greeting, answering the phone, dealing with post/deliveries, database management, keeping administrative records and archiving, general office organisation.
• Ideal candidate will have previous Experience of working in a similar role in an architects practice or a similar design / construction based environment is strongly desirable.
• You will also be proactive, reliable, practical and enthusiastic – someone who enjoys acting on your own initiative and who can prioritise the wide range of tasks.
• Excellent communication, organisational and social skills and required and obviously a good graphic sensibility
Our client is a well-established small architectural practice based in west London.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an Architectural Manager or Senior Architect.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Uxbridge, Slough, Harrow and Watford.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.