- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West London
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Architect-Architectural Practice
40k-45k per annum plus Extensive Benefits
My client is a small Architectural Practice based in west London due to expansion they are looking for a Senior Architect/Practice Leader.
· Supporting the Directors with the day to day running of the Offices so they can focus on new business development.
· Offering support and inspirational leadership to the Team.
· Managing all aspects of the day to day running of the practice.
· Ensuring H&G Processes and Procedures are followed and continually improved.
· HR administration: Recruiting, retaining and developing the best people in the industry.
· Liaising with payroll, managing induction of new starters.
· A proven track record in developing teams.
· A strategic business outlook.
· Always looking to improve processes and for new ways to further push us ahead of the rest.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Thorough and conscientious, with a sensitivity for detail and presentation.
· A minimum of three years’ management experience within a UK construction related company.
· Most Likely an ARB / RIBA Architect.
· High level of IT literacy.
Our client is an award winning Architectural Practice with 30 years’ experience of working with private and corporate clients throughout west London area including Heathrow, Uxbridge, Slough and High Wycombe.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Senior Architect or Small Practice Leader.
It is likely candidates will be commutable West London, Slough and High Wycombe.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.