We’re looking for a talented Senior Automation Test Engineer to work for us here.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of web API testing using, SoapUI, postman and swagger.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
Reporting to the Testing Lead and based in our Salisbury office, as the Senior Automation Test Engineer you will be primarily responsible for advising and mentoring any other junior Team Members in testing process.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Reviewing application processes from end-to-end, to identify test plans and scripts
– Working closely with the business analysis and development teams, to ensure the functionality of applications and changes are understood and that there is adequate test coverage of applications, processes and services
– Creating any reusable regression pack to run before any live release
The ideal candidate for this Senior Automation Test Engineer role will have relevant experience of web API testing using, SoapUI, postman and swagger.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Selenium WebDriver, TestComplete, Katalon
– QA tools like VSTS
– Issue tracking tools like TFS, VSO and VSTS
– Experience using SCM, ideally Git
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Performed performance and load testing
– Familiar within an agile-based project deliveries
– Tested applications and services operating in the cloud (Azure or AWS)
– Working within financial services, especially insurance
– Ability to be proactive without and direct supervision & can work well as part of a fast-paced team
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your resume.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Automation Tester, Automation Developer or as an Automation Engineer.
Basic salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
We’re a great company to work for. People join us for many reasons, such as we:
– 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
– 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 50% off insurance along with free access to our vet consultation app Joii
– We believe looking after employee’s health is important, so we offer discount on gym membership, access to a well being hub and a health care cash plan
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Automation Test Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.