One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a Senior Bid Executive.
Offering a salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role. The company have introduced a ‘Flexible by Choice’ policy, giving you the opportunity to work from home, one of their principal offices in Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, or Birmingham, or a combination of the two.
The Senior Bid Executive will co-ordinate activities with the Head of Bids & Proposals in delivering the new business tenders, bids and pitches programme to support business growth and ensure outcomes are delivered to achieve business and strategic goals.
Work will include…
– Supporting the wider Business Development and Legal teams in drafting high quality bid/tender and pitch responses which are tailored to client requirements
– Identifying tender opportunities based on strategic and business objectives
– Assisting in formal review and feedback on both successful and unsuccessful tenders which supports improvements on approach and processes to increase success rate
You will be able to demonstrate proven experience of managing complex bids, ideally in professional services, with a successful track record of winning and retaining work. You must have…
– Degree level education, APMP accreditation preferable
– The ability to deliver compliant, professionally produced bids and associated materials within client-defined timeframes
– Strong written English skills, excellent attention to detail
– Proficient project management skills within a demanding/pressurised environment
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Bid Executive role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.