We’re looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of conducting feasibility studies, impact assessments, fit gap analyses in relation to technological and process change, with the confidence to scope and size projects and demonstrable proficiency in writing business cases.
Basic salary up to £55,000, with fantastic benefits package including…
– Management bonus scheme, management pension scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, death in service benefit, plus plenty more
Based in the company’s Newcastle office, as the Senior Business Analyst you will be primarily responsible for bringing visibility and rationale to business improvement opportunities, demonstrating measurable benefits upon which decisions can be made through documentation of as-is positions, to-be designs and gap analyses.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Eliciting, challenging and documenting business and system (functional and non-functional) requirements and evaluating supporting information systems
– Defining, measuring and analysing opportunities to feed into business cases taking account of business as usual costs as well as costs of implementation of any improvements, ensuring benefit realisation monitoring and control is built into proposals (DMAIC)
– Facilitating workshops across stakeholder groups to capture and challenge business requirements and / or gain buy-in to changes
The ideal candidate for this Senior Business Analyst role will have relevant experience conducting feasibility studies, impact assessments, fit gap analyses in relation to technological and process change.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Experience of documenting process analysis work (as-is/to-be/L1,2,3,4,5, standard operating procedures)
– Experience developing and implementing BPM methods/standards, such as the creation or development of templates (business cases, requirements etc)
– A passion for business process, excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. They’re a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Business Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.