- £55000 - £58000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks have an exclusive opportunity to recruit a Senior Business Improvement Manager for a fast paced, global manufacturer based in Telford. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to showcase their skills in a high volume manufacturing environment. Do you have production and engineering experience to include planning, improvements and man power. This unique role will report directly to the Head of Business Improvements.
The role of Senior Business Improvement Manager
- Managing and organising of the production and engineer managers to ensure delivery of KPI targets
- To establish Quality, Cost and Delivery and develop systems to meet performance targets
- Be responsible for engineering and production output in line with planned activities and ensure a proactive approach
- To formulate annual business plans, drive departmental schedules and activities in line with the business plan
- Regularly report to Senior Managers and deliver a fair and accurate assessment of the engineering and Production KPI performance
- Generate detailed reports providing clear and concise performance criteria and targets
The Senior Business Improvement Manager
- Good level of Maths and English
- Previous experience in a high volume production/manufacturing environment
- Production and engineering experience including planning, improvements and manpower
- HNC/HND qualification
- Ability to motivate, man-manage and be able to prioritise objectives
- Ability to work fulltime based on a 24/7 business
Founded over 70 years ago, this award winning and highly attractive employer continues to go from strength to strength. They are well known in their chosen field and often manufacture new products that revolutionise their market. An employer of choice within the local area and can offer superb career development opportunities.
This role would suit either a General Manager looking to motivate an already productive workforce or an experience Business Improvement Leader looking for a new challenge on a global scale.
Please feel free to contact Lee Dodd on 0121 362 2337 or click the link below to apply today.