- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 p/a (25 Days Hol, Pension, Employee Discount)
A multi-award winning eCommerce company with several international offices is urgently seeking an experienced Senior Developer/Technical Lead to join their reputable and highly regarded IT Team and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their office in Birmingham City Centre.
Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted with major international Bluechip clients? Are you a Senior Developer with a good understanding of business processes? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to Central Birmingham
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Generous employee discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Improved business ability
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Experience of acting in a senior role within a C#/.NET team
- Proficiency in software design & development principles
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET MVC/Webforms and SQL Server
- Experience of Unit Testing own and peer code (TDD/BDD, Nunit, Machine.Specifications)
- Ongoing personal desire to develop skills and expertise.
This role is suited to Senior Developers who have a very strong technical ability and who genuinely want to lead a strong existing Development Team.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information, confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us