A Senior Care Assistant is needed for a small traditional, elderly care home in Newport Pagnell.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will
• Oversee and support care assistants in the delivery of high quality care to the residents
• Act as guide and mentor to staff
• Liaise with family, staff and other professionals
• Update care plans, risk assessments, and associated paperwork
• Provide care and support to the residents, ensuring best quality
• Administer medication (full training will be provided)
To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant role you must have;
• Previous experience within a Senior / Team Leader position where you have managed shifts within an elderly residential or nursing service
• A minimum of a NVQ / QCF level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
• Flexibility to work shifts (days) including weekends
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.