We’re looking to recruit a highly experienced and confident Care Assistant to work in the community in Norfolk. You will be working for a caring charity who support carers and their families in the area. The ideal candidate will be a Support Worker or Care Assistant with community / domiciliary experience, looking for a new challenge and career progression. Salary £20K.
As a Senior Care Assistant you’ll be responsible for;
- To provide a responsive flexible service to clients and their families, supporting them safely within their own homes
- To be part of a rapid response team providing support to clients and their families at short notice in the event of staff illness or absence.
- To travel as required in order to deliver person centred support.
- To support people of all ages, with a wide variety of needs and personalities.
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll be an experienced health care professional with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- You’ll need a proven work history in the care sector and of writing and implementing care plans.
- You must be willing to deliver care where needed.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
- You will need a NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care as a minimum.
Interested? To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant vacancy please click apply to send your CV to Claire Humphries at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.