Permanent full-time Senior Care Assistants needed for day shifts at a luxury care home in Emsworth. Hourly rate of pay dependent on experience and qualifications £8.80 – £9.40 with higher rates awarded for weekends between £8.95 and £9.55.
Day shifts 8am-2pm, 2pm-8pm or 8am-8pm. 36 hours per week.
The home caters for the elderly, specialising in dementia care. They provide a 5-star hotel-like service to their residents and promote a lively atmosphere.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will;
- Support in personal care
- Assist with nutrition and hydration needs
- Assist with the running of the home, supporting Care Assistants and other staff where needed
- Deal with emergencies
- Update care plans and assist with other associated paperwork
- Liaise with health professionals and visitors
To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant position you will need;
- A minimum of a level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Previous shift leading experience within a similar service
- Flexibility to work alternative weekends
For more information please call Claire on 01213622319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.