- £18500 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a well-established domiciliary care provider in the North West, they’re looking to recruit an experienced Senior Care Assistant for their offices on The Wirral and offer an attractive salary of £18,500 plus on-call payments. You will need experience of working in domiciliary care and be a driver with your own vehicle. You’ll need to have worked as a Senior Carer previously in a busy domiciliary care environment, be able to work across the Wirral.
- To enable Service Users to remain in their own homes by providing the highest standard of support and care required to help them achieve maximum independence whilst maintaining their self respect and dignity
- To assist with the Induction of new care staff, namely shadowing and maintaining all relevant documentation
- To undertake training relevant to the position
- To attend and where requested represent the company at non-complex care reviews and other meetings
- To attend meetings with the Supervisor as requested
- To make random checks on care staff for time keeping and quality of care
- To facilitate the smooth running of the company by direct supervision where necessary
- To be on call on a rotational basis, and take responsibility if a run goes down
- You’ll have worked as a Senior Care Assistant / Senior Carer within a domiciliary care service previously
- You’ll have good organisational, leadership and administrative skills
- Strong mentorship skills
- You’ll have a background in care and be willing to undertake additional duties when required.
- You’ll be expected to cover care runs in emergencies
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant / Senior Carer role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us