- £18000 - £23500 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Care co-ordinator for a Healthcare Agency in Poole. This post is salaried between £18,000 – £23,500 dependent on experience. You’ll be working with the Branch Manager to ensure the effective running of the agency and will take responsibility for the co-ordination of staff. Experience within a similar role in the care sector is essential.
– Co-ordinate the staff rotas
– supervise the administrative and financial services within the agency
– Implement the company’s policies and procedures
– Staff supervisions
– Assist the Branch Manager with recruitment and training
– Promote the company’s services
-Ensure that CQC standards are being met
– You’ll have worked as a Care Co-ordinator or Deputy Manager previously wihin a social care agncy / domiciliary care service
– You’ll be able to work under your own initiative and be pro-active in your approach to work
– Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3
– You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle.
Intwerested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment email@example.com or for more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.