My client provides staffing solutions to care homes, nursing homes and domiciliary care clients. They are currently opening a new branch in Poole and are looking for a Senior Care Co-ordinator. You’ll be responsible for co-ordinating staff, liaising with clients and assisting the Branch Manager. You may have experience as a Care Co-ordinator or Recruitment Consultant.
This is a brand new healthcare recruitment agency, though the company are well-established and very successful in other areas. The Senior Care Co-ordinator will be helping the Branch Manager in the set up of services, and recruitment of staff.
Key tasks will include;
– Co-ordinate the staff rotas
– Supervise the administrative and financial services within the agency
– Recruitment and selection of staff
– Ensuring that staff files are compliant
– Implement the company’s policies and procedures
– Staff supervisions
– Assist the Branch Manager with recruitment and training
– Promote the company’s services
Once established this branch will also start to provide domiciliary care and so there may be the opportunity to manage this provision.
– You’ll have worked as a Care Co-ordinator or Deputy Manager previously within a social care agency, recruitment agency or domiciliary care service
– You’ll be able to work under your own initiative and be pro-active in your approach to work
– Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3
– You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To apply for the Senior Care Co-ordinator role click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment email@example.com or for more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us