- £18000 - £23500 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client provides staffing solutions to care homes, nursing homes and domiciliary care clients. They are currently opening a new branch in Poole and are looking for a Senior Care Co-ordinator. You’ll be responsible for co-ordinating staff, liaising with clients and assisting the Branch Manager. You may have experience as a Care Co-ordinator or Recruitment Consultant.
This is a brand new healthcare recruitment agency, though the company are well-established and very successful in other areas. The Senior Care Co-ordinator will be helping the Branch Manager in the set up of services, and recruitment of staff.
Key tasks will include;
– Co-ordinate the staff rotas
– Supervise the administrative and financial services within the agency
– Recruitment and selection of staff
– Ensuring that staff files are compliant
– Implement the company’s policies and procedures
– Staff supervisions
– Assist the Branch Manager with recruitment and training
– Promote the company’s services
Once established this branch will also start to provide domiciliary care and so there may be the opportunity to manage this provision.
– You’ll have worked as a Care Co-ordinator or Deputy Manager previously within a social care agency, recruitment agency or domiciliary care service
– You’ll be able to work under your own initiative and be pro-active in your approach to work
– Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3
– You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To apply for the Senior Care Co-ordinator role click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us