- £18000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Care Co-ordinator – Domiciliary Care
Up to £24k
I’m currently looking for a Senior Care Co-ordinator in the Darlington area to work within a Domicilary Care office. You’ll be responsible for the co-ordination of staff rotas and growing the area through bidding for work and ensuring that it is covered. This is a great opportunity for an experienced coordinator who wants to undertake more responsibility. You’ll take day to day responsibility for the running of the domiciliary care branch, reporting into an Area Manager hence the salary being up to £24,000. You’ll have responsibility for the management and supervision of care staff and a member of branch staff.
As a Senior Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
– Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
– Supervise and manage care staff
– General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
– Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
– You will be part of a back-up on-call rota however my client have a dedicated on-call team who manage the on-call service meaning branch staff are only contacted out of hours in an emergency
The successful candidate will;
– Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
– Have excellent communication skills
– Have a good level of education
– Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
– Be keen to take on additional management responsibilities
Interested? To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us