- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- High Wycombe
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Care Co-Ordinator / Deputy Manager
Domiciliary Care Provision
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Location: South Bucks
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Care Co-Coordinator / Deputy Manager to work at a small domiciliary care company based in South Bucks.
Working within a small office managing a close knit care team providing community based care to services users with a range of care needs. You will be working alongside the registered manager and will assist with the development of the branch.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- To assist in the day to day operation of the home care business
- To participate as required in multi-disciplinary assessment of service users and subsequent planning of service user care
- Allocation of both care staff
- Define special care needs and monitor and review
- Liaise with professional care organizations in respect of developing total package of care for service user
- Participate in training
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Health and safety
- Review meetings
- Awareness of CQC minimum standards
- Hands on care (when required)
An established and highly reputable social provision throughout South Bucks. They have a large client base, but specialise in providing residential and home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
Qualified with an NVQ L3 in health & social care you will be an experienced care coordinator with a domiciliary care background. The position is mainly office based, but you will be required spend time in the field on client visits, supervisions, training and hands on care (when required).
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the “apply” button.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us