- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Care Co-ordinator
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you currently working as a Field Care Supervisor looking for an office based role? Are you a Care Co-ordinator looking to progress into a senior role? Do you have experience of creating rota’s and care packages? If so, then I want to hear from you!
I currently have an opportunity available for a Care Coordinator based in Newcastle. You will be joining a fast paced company who know how to reward and look after their staff. This role will be on a full time, permanent basis.
I am looking for a hardworking and dedicated Senior Care Coordinator who is looking to join a well-established, expanding domiciliary care company. The organisation currently employs over 1500 highly trained care workers delivering services in over 13 local authority areas. You will be well supported in the role with an excellent career structure in place with huge scope for internal progression.
- As a Senior Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
- Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
- Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
- Ensure that all carers are allocated working rotas
- Manage care worker compliance and book training
- Complete any administration
- Assist with any other duties as directed by the Branch Manager
You will hold an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) and experience of working within a similar role. Knowledge of the local and the surrounding areas will be a distinct advantage. You must have a good understanding of day to day requirements of domiciliary care and you woll have experience of planning rotas and supervision of a team.
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Field Care Supervisor, Rota Coordinator, Scheduler, Rota Manager, Senior Care Co-ordinator, Care Supervisor, Care Leader, Care Planner, Rota Supervisor, Lead Carer or Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Hayley on 0121 362 2314.