- £22000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Senior Care coordinator / Manager designate for a Domiciliary Care Service in Leeds – you’ll need to be able to lead and manage a team of care staff and have experience of working in a domiciliary care environment before.
You’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £22,000 which will rise when you tak up the managment role in future and this company have a dedicated out of hours team, which means that the Care Co-ordinator and other branch staff are only committed to a back-up on-call rota.
– You’ll be responsible for managing a small domiciliary care service to vulnerable adults in the community.
-You’ll lead and manage the staff team
– You’ll ensure that Care Plan’s, Risk Assessments and reviews are to date
– You’ll make sure the branch is meeting CQC compliance
– You’ll ensure that invoicing is done correctly
– You’ll assist with the staff rota and communicate the rota effectively to all staff
– We are looking for somebody with considerable care coordinator experience within a domiciliary care environment. You’ll have staff management skills and be confident to lead and motivate your own staff team
– You’ll be keen to develop and progress your own career and to build a branch up – the current provision is small however there is a lot of scope for business growth
– You’ll need the NVQ level 3 or Diploma level 3 in care, and be happy to work towards the level 5 qualification
You may have previously worked as a Deputy Manager or Registered Manager
Interested? To be considered for the Manager / Senior Care coordinator role please click Apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us