- £22000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Newton Abbot
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Care Coordinator
Newton Abbot, Devon
£22,000 per annum
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Care Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Working 40 Hours per week, based in Devon Newton Abbot, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 per annum.
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative organisation who specialise in providing a range of high quality home care services across Devon, including supported living, personal care and domiciliary care.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator to be responsible for the management and supervision of care workers, to ensure national minimum standards are met, carers are rostered appropriately, staff hours are fully utilised and any additional relevant administrative duties. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Maintenance of client files ensuring accurate records are kept
- Maintain telephone contact with existing clients, monitoring and reporting client activity on a daily/weekly basis
- Allocation of Carers to client visits, ensuring continuity of care taking into account locations, skills required and client preferences
- Ensure complaints are fully investigated and findings are communicated appropriately so that a response can be sent and remedial action taken
- Ensure that any changes to clients’ care plans are actioned upon and recorded in the relevant system
- Streamlining processes, the successful candidate would be responsible for fully reviewing the current set and implementing any approved changes to make the department run more efficiently
You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to coordinate up to 100 field based carers, with the view for significant growth over the coming months. We would consider candidates who have a proven track record of inspiring and leading any type of logistics team that have provided customer service excellence internally to staff and externally to clients. It would be desirable to be trained to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, as well as a background in care work with a good understanding of the social care sector, however it is not essential as full training will be provided. The role will involve overseeing a team of 4 staff, so experience of managing/supervising a team is essential, the successful candidate will need to lead by example and not be shy of hard work and getting stuck in!
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a unique, personable and forward thinking organisation who offer ongoing career opportunities and support for their employees.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check. Interested? Apply online today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us