- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Care Coordinator (Social Care)
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum DOE + enhancements
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking for progression? Do you have solid experience of working with domiciliary care at a Coordinator level? If so, I want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a highly reputable domiciliary care provider. My client is committed to investing in the right individual and will place them on a ‘fast track’ into management
I have an opportunity for a Senior Care Coordinator to join a well-established domiciliary care company at their branch based in South Nottinghamshire.
Working within a busy office environment assisting with the operational management of the branch.
This company provide home care and personal care services and pride themselves on offering a high quality, reliable and efficient care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Complete supervisions and risk assessments
– Assist with the weekly coordination of around 1000+ care hours
– Work closely with both office and field based staff
– Liaise with clients and service users to monitor the level of care provided
– Arrange and attend client meetings
– Work with local authorities and external agencies
– Help the Care Manager with the daily running of the office
– Ensure all administration is accurate and up to date
An established and highly reputable home care service provider based in Nottingham in the East Midlands. They have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
– Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (minimum)
– Background of working within domiciliary care
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Ability to lead, motivate and manage a staff team
– Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role
** If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV ASAP as shortlisting will take place as applications are received with the view to offer a candidate prior to Christmas
This position would be ideal for a; Care Coordinator, Rota Manager, Care Leader, Team Leader, Care Supervisor, Deputy Manager, Trainee Care Manager, Shift Leader, Senior Care Coordinator, Senior Coordinator, Field Supervisor, Scheduler, Field Care Supervisor, Rota Coordinator or Deputy Care Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.