- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Childcare Practitioner
Established Children’s Services Provider
Salary: circa £18,000, pro rata for part time working
Location: Leicester, various locations
39 Week Contracts and Full Time positions available
Are you looking to secure a Senior Childcare Practitioner role? Are you already working as a SCP but looking for new challenges? Are you an experienced Residential Childcare Worker looking to take the next step? If so, I want to hear from you.
I have a number of fantastic opportunities for Senior Childcare Practitioner’s to join a highly reputable company to work in their residential children’s homes. These positions will be based in Leicester, both Full Time and 39 week contract (school holidays off) positions are available.
Working within a busy, children’s residential home supervising a staff team. You will hold the responsibility of the day to day running of the residential home and the daily delivery of care to the children.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– To work within all policies and procedures and ensure these are promoted throughout the staff team
– Identify unacceptable behaviour and implement boundaries where necessary
– Maintain regular contact with external agencies and local authorities
– Contribute to, and implement; care plans, risk assessments and action plans
– Be accountable, alongside other management, for the administration of all medication
– Support all staff members and identify training needs, where appropriate
– Offer appropriate support to each child
– Complete all administration including report writing, assessments and reviews
– Monitor the level of care provided and ensure it is at a consistently high level
– Undertake further training and qualifications, as required
An established and highly reputable provider of children’s services throughout the east midlands. This company specialise in providing therapeutic, residential and educational services to young children.
– NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People (or equivalent)
– A minimum of 2 years relevant experience within a similar role
– At least 1 years’ experience of working within a residential children’s home
– Background of working with Children and Young People
– Able to effectively cope with challenging situations
In order to be considered – It is ESSENTIAL that you hold a Full UK Driving License
This position would be ideal for a; Senior Childcare Practitioner, RCW, Senior Childcare Worker, Residential Childcare Worker, Children’s Leader, Assistant Childcare Practitioner, SCP, Childcare Practitioner, Senior Child Worker, Residential Worker, Young Person’s Worker, Support Worker, Carer or Lead Carer.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.