- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Senior Recruitment Consultants; Are you looking for a new position? One in which you will not only be well rewarded financially but also receive fabulous incentives, advanced training and the opportunity to progress in a growing organisation? If so, I want to hear from you today.
This is a company that doesn’t just ‘promise the earth’ and then not deliver, they truly value their sales force and are looking for fresh new talent to join them on their exciting journey.
Specialising in recruiting both contract positions and permanent White-Collar positions within the Construction and Civil Engineering sector, my client are now seeking an ambitious and creative Senior Consultant to join their team at their office in Solihull.
As an Senior Recruitment Consultant, joining a growing company you will be required to;
• Develop your ‘desk’ – liaising with decision makers and establishing new business relationships
• Managing current accounts and maintaining contact with hiring managers
• Sourcing the best candidates on the job market for your clients
• Interviewing candidates thoroughly and effectively communicating their skills and experience to your clients/potential clients
• Networking and building up your knowledge of your market place
• Taking in depth job details in order to fulfil your clients requirements effectively
• Working in a busy, target driven environment
• Form part of a team of recruiters, sharing best practice
• Attending meetings as required
Recruiting is no easy task, that’s why my client want someone who knows the challenges that comes with recruitment and can overcome them, isn’t phased by a challenge and is motivated by hitting targets and earning potential.
The company have been established for over 15 years and pride themselves on being one of the leading providers of staff within their sector, They are growing continually and as a result have 3 offices in their portfolio with an aggressive growth plan for the future.
They reward their staff with competitive salary packages and enviable incentives, such as all expenses paid trips abroad, staff nights out, team building days and more.
They are a company where everyone does their bit, the senior management team lead by example and can be seen to be adding what they can to the company sales targets.
My client want an experienced recruiter, one who has attention to detail, a good sales technique and truly thrives on the buzz of a busy, target driven position.
If you are interested in the position and wish to hear more, please send your CV to the link below or call me for a confidential chat on 0121 362 2329.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.