- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m looking for an experienced Case Worker/Coordinator to join a reputable Home Care provider based in the Wolverhampton area. The purpose of the role is to build teams of specialist care and clinical workers to deliver bespoke care packages to the service users, with support from the referrals and internal recruitment team.
The position will involve working closely with service users and their families to ensure they are receiving the best care for their individual needs. You will be attending appointments in their homes to review care plans and carry out risk assessments. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Working with your own case load of service users, being the first point of contact for queries and complaints
- Meeting with new service users and working collaboratively with them and external services to put a tailored care package in place for them
- Working with the recruitment team in hiring skilled care and clinical staff to meet your clients’ needs
- Carrying out interviews with potential new employees
- Checking ID Documents, qualifications, Nursing Pins and DBS certificates to ensure staff files are compliant
- Coordinating rotas for your teams
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Working to company KPIs and SLAs with internal stakeholders
- Report writing and presenting and maintaining the highest standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of the care industry. You will be committed to providing an excellent customer experience as well as having a good understanding of how care at home operates. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Some coordinating or recruiting experience is desirable.
This would be an ideal role for a Case Worker/Senior Coordinator looking to take on more responsibility, or a Recruitment Consultant who is keen to recruit internally and from a different perspective. In return you will be offered an excellent salary and ongoing career progression. You will receive ongoing support in your role and will be working for a reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us