- £38000 - £42500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior Datacentre Engineer
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £38,000 – £42,500
Benefits: Full Healthcare Package, Private Pension, Flexible Working, Gym Membership
An established and highly stable organisation is seeking a Datacentre Engineer to join and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their office in Kingston upon Thames.
Do you want to be associated with a successful leading organisation trusted by many people? Are you an engineer with a good understanding of Datacentre processes? Why not become part of a reputable company that has grown phenomenally and is an advocate for valuing its employees?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- Workplace parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount vouchers (retail, childcare, holidays, weekends away, cinema, health and beauty)
- Lease Car Scheme
- Public transport travel discount
- 24 days annual holiday, increasing (+ bank holidays)
- Mobile phone offer
- Full healthcare package: AXA Medical, Cancer Cover, Bupa Dental Plan, Eye tests, Health Assessments
- Gym and health club membership
- Travel insurance
- Bike loan scheme
- Option to buy and sell Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of working in a Datacentre environment, good understanding/awareness of the physical elements
- Experience of working in a lead role/previously contributed to large-scale projects and be responsible for deployment strategy and architecture
- Deliver and support through management tool sets and defined maintenance, capacity management, disaster recovery and contingency planning policies
- Plan and schedule maintenance/installation work around the operations delivery systems (via service management processes)
- Offer technical expertise over networking, telecoms, cabling and associated M&E
Ideally, you will have a desire to further enhance your career and work your way up in a very rewarding environment.
Please feel free to get in touch with me, I’d be happy to hear from you and answer any questions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us