- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Design Engineer to drive the business forward.
With over 20 years history providing storage solutions and retail displays in the UK, being part of one of the largest manufacturing groups in the UK and Europe.
• Salary: £28 – 35 depending on experience
• Company Car
• Worksave Pension
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
• Free onsite parking
The Design Engineer will become part of the Mezzanine Structural Design team
• Providing storage solutions to a range of Clients within the Retail Sector
• Designing products using AutoCAD, Advanced Steel , XSteel & other bespoke software
• Providing solutions that are designed and co-ordinated to customer satisfaction
• Providing design specifications & drawing creation
• Liaising directly with Clients to achieve their specific requirements
• working with the technical, contracts and installation departments to achieve results
Essentially the Design Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful product design and have the following:
• Experience with 3D Modelling with Structural Steel Design
• Competent AutoCAD user
• Demonstrate good PC and presentation skills
• A good communicator at all levels with both clients company employees
• Possess a Full driving license
It is desirable that the Design Engineer will have
• A working knowledge of CDM, building control regulations & contracts
• Advanced Steel 3D Detailing or Xsteel experience
• Previously worked with Mezzanine floors
• Experience detailing bills of materials , bills of quantity and costings
• If you have worked within the storage industry or structural steel work this would be an advantage
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org