Senior DevOps Engineer – Azure
Home based, Remote
This a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a well-established and highly innovative financial services company based in Salisbury.
The company are all still working remotely, but when their office re-open’s there will be the option to return to the office or to continue to work from home with occasional days in the office.
What you will be doing includes:
- Providing automation, architectural and process solutions to improve the technical quality and increase effectiveness of their IT team and business.
- Acting as a quality champion, helping with quality assurance and release oversight across the across IT, including development, infrastructure, testing and database administration.
- Entrusted with access to environments and systems, to review systems architecture, interfaces and development of automation.
What we are looking for
- Azure Cloud / Azure DevOps
- Architectural experience of back-office applications and their design, including extension and expansion through integrations.
- Experience of implementing Infrastructure as Code, preferably with Terraform.
- A background in web application development, preferably with .NET, Web Services.
- Experience of containerising applications using Docker and orchestrators such as Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of networking concepts, topology and best practices, particularly with cloud vnets.
- Experience of source and version control tools, Azure DevOps.
- Experience of automating database deployments, preferably with Redgate Change Automation.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us