- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is currently looking for a Senior Technical Electrical Engineer to join their very successful operation. Being part of a Multi-Million Pound Organisation you will be help to grow Sales and improve the quality of service of their Electrical design software.
As an experienced Senior Technical Electrical Engineer you will report into the Sales & Operations Director therefore your Main focus will be
• To liaising with Clients, providing Technical Support and a full Consultancy service
• Manage Structured training courses across all Electrical Design Products and software
• Supporting customers both in house and onsite visits covering both UK & Middle East locations
• Build Relationships with key Influencers with the Industry including governing bodies and Electrical Manufacturers
• Specifically concentrate on maximising the use of new technologies.
• You will also liaise with the Electrical Product and Development Engineers to improve the quality of the product offered to Clients, both pre and post-sale
• Assist the Sales Executives and Account Managers with pre sales tendering and customer specifications
• Consult with clients on the correct software products for their business
To be considered for this opportunity of Senior Technical Electrical Engineer you will possess the following skills and qualifications
• Minimum of a HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
• Ideally you will be a member of a professional engineering institution
• Knowledge and Understanding of Electrical Regulations BS7671
• Design software working knowledge including Revit /Sketch up , and 3D Modelling tools
• A working knowledge of DEWA/ADDC outputs, calculations would be advantageous
• Have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written, and also demonstrate very strong organisation skills
• A very competitive Salary depending on skills and experience
• Company Contributory Pension Scheme
• 23 day’s holiday plus stats per annum
• Company Profit share Scheme
This is a chance to be a part of an already successful team , driving excellence forward and belonging to a multi-million pound organisation it will give your career grown and stability.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply to the link below