- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a fast growing international seminar company teaching private investors how to trade on the Stock and Foreign Exchange markets. With phenomenal growth into new foreign markets, they are looking to recruit a Senior Enrolement Executive to manage their client base in EMEA region.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the right experience and qualifications, to join a dynamic team working in fast paced environments and taking on new challenges.
The Senior Enrolement Executive
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following
- Build relationships with all clients and be able to upsell them trading courses
- Be able to collect clients debt earlier than agreed
- Manage all new clients and advance clients with their payments
- Reselling the courses to clients who have already put deposits down
- Process customer receipts and update customer record
- Manage the accounts receivable process, processing customer receipts using EFTPOS terminals, updating customer’s records and reconciling the customer accounts
- Maximising revenue by ensuring revenue is received at its earliest opportunity
- Maintaining accurate and up to date filing systems
- Working with new regions in multiple currencies
- Assist with other accounts / administrative duties
- Managing and building a strong team around you
£23,000-£25,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 + Excellent Benefits to include Gym Membership and Christmas Shutdown
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2300