We’re looking for talented Senior Estimator, with a strong background in Telecoms to work for our client.
They want to recruit individuals with demonstrable experience of FTTP solutions design primarily in the domestic MDU arena.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The Senior Estimator, Telecom role is field-based and will be covering the UK. Reporting to the Director and occasionally working from the Bristol office, you will be primarily accountable for providing design and estimating for structured cabling projects within the company’s infrastructure division.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Providing design and pricing solutions on a range of FTTP infrastructure projects
– Supporting the business development team in meetings and with designs of solutions
– Putting together tenders for projects
– Delivering technical demos for the customer so they understand the technical aspects
– Attending project meetings to ensure the installation teams have a clear understanding of the designs they need to follow
As a Senior Estimator, you will have relevant experience of FTTP solutions design primarily in the domestic MDU arena.
You’ll also need experience of working within:
– FTTP solution design
– Solution design within a structured cabling arena
– Installation, surveying and pricing structured cabling projects
In addition, you’ll need qualifications in Telecommunications or Information Technology.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Passionate with a focus on customer satisfaction
– Hard working, determined and tenacious
– Confident, engaging and have a resilient personality
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving license for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work in a Telecoms Engineer role.
Basic salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus is also available if you hit your targets – full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
– Travel expenses
– 33 days holiday
The business you’ll be working for is a complete Telecom and Fibre network company who are seeking to shake up the industry.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are ambitious and seeking to double in size over the next 2 years and have fantastic opportunities to develop a career.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Estimator, Telecom role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.