- £10.67 - £14.48 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Healthcare Support Worker
PMLD/complex healthcare needs
Salary: from £10.67 – £14.88 per hour plus travel expenses
Hours: Minimum 25 hours per week.
Location: Village location, near Droitwich, Worcestershire – excellent working conditions
We are looking for a Senior Healthcare Support Worker to work with our Son who has profound, multiple disabilities and is in his early 20’s and requires 24 hour care. Although he has complex health needs, he does not have challenging behaviour and is happy, responsive and enjoys social interaction.
You will be joining a friendly established team of dedicated staff providing excellent care to support our son in all aspects of daily life, including personal care. The role also includes providing physiotherapy and a range of sensory activities working in his purpose built home. We provide full training.
• Understands the principles and benefits around personalisation of health care
• Happy to work on a one to one basis and as part of a team
• Ability to understand, follow and deliver a comprehensive care plan
• Assisting the Care Manager with staff training and development
• A positive attitude towards individuals with complex health needs
• Must be a car driver with access to a car
• From £10.67-£14.88 per hour (depending on shift).
• Induction and training provided (paid).
• Paid holiday, statutory sick pay and pension arrangement
• Excellent working conditions in a rural setting
• Travel expenses to/from work
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: Nurse, Senior Healthcare Support Worker, Care Manager, or someone in a profession (eg Teacher) looking for a new direction to pursue a rewarding career.