Due to growth, my client based in Central London are currently looking for a highly experienced part time in-house recruiter in order to attract, select and enlist suitable personnel to fill the company’s opening and drive the organisation’s growth.
As a part time in-recruiter your main duties will be to establish recruiting requirements by studying business objectives and meeting with managers to discuss their needs. You will be required to perform job and task analysis to document requirements and objectives.
Your role as an in-house recruiter will also include the following:
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Develop and implement a comprehensive recruitment strategy to sustain business growth
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Develop a mix of channels to create a flow of quality applicants across all business roles.
- Develop and sustain relationships with recruiting sources.
- Compose and place adverts using traditional job boards, internet and social media
- Screen resumes and applications.
- Interview using reliable personnel selection tools to filter candidates within schedule
- Act as point of contact and build influential relationships during the selection process.
- Enlist new team members, and oversee induction process to full integration.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training
The successful candidate for the In-house Recruiter role will:
- Be a proven and experienced as an effective recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly organised, presentable and able to work to tight deadlines
My client who is based in Central London has been established for over 25 years. They are the leading experts in Health and Beauty and growing year on year.
They are a vibrant, dynamic company who have been at the cutting edge of the industry. Having working the most discerning clients including models, rock stars and A-list celebrities.
The basic salary for the part time in-house recruiter is £50,000 Pro-rata so £20,000 annually for two days per week, in addition you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, free hair care and 50% off all beauty products. This is a fantastic company to join and would suit an experienced in-house recruiter who are interested in reducing their hours to two days per week.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply direct.