- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior IT Analyst (Security Experience)
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
This innovative business solutions provider, and part of a highly regarded international group of companies, is in a position to offer an excellent career move to a capable and eager individual.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with exposure to IT security to become a fully trained and experienced IT Security Officer. You will act as the technical lead on all IT related security tasks and represent the company at
external meetings held with banks and other security sensitive companies.
Due to the very nature of their business, IT Security is critical and requires all employees in this area to be highly vigilant. The individual will have excellent attention to detail and show a willingness to acquire new skills.
- Hands-on experience of network architecture, storage, virtualisation, and web hosting
- Exposure to a range of Cisco, Citrix, IIS, VMware, SAN Infrastructure, McAfee
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) advantageous and Security Incident Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge of penetration testing and vulnerability management would be highly advantageous
- Broad understanding of Data Protection
- Any exposure to PCI DSS or associated IS Standards would be ideal
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Sickness Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent training.
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a hunger to quickly pick up skills in new and exciting areas.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us