- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior IT Support Engineer
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 p/a (Car, Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, Laptop)
A highly reputable IT Consultancy running successfully for over a decade is urgently seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their highly regarded IT Team and strengthen the IT Department at their head office in Worcester.
Do you want to be associated with an established UK based IT Consultancy? Are you a passionate IT Engineer with a good understanding of Vlan, Hyper V and RDWeb? Do you have site-based Support experience? If yes, why not become part of a company that is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to Worcester Town Centre
- 22 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Performance related bonus + generous Christmas bonus
- Pension scheme
- Company car
- Company phone and laptop
- Private healthcare
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- In-depth understanding of: Vlan, RDWeb, Windows 2012, Remote Deployment, Hyper- V
- Windows Server (2012), Exchange, SQL
- Backup and Restore skills, Simple Fire, Restore Recovery, Bare-metal Restore
- Ability to provide 1st/2nd Line Support
- Customer site experience
- Leading installations
- 3+ years’ hands on customer facing experience
- Driving license
Please note; this role requires you to have a THOROUGH understanding of Vlan, Hyper V and RDWeb and just a working knowledge is not sufficient. Please only apply if you have had significant exposure to these and could hit the ground running internally or at customer site. You must have the ability to address site issues and ideally you will have lead such projects, not just have had exposure to them.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information or if you are unsure of anything.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us