- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior IT Systems Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 plus excellent package
Location: This role is based between Swindon and Oxford
Benefits: Pension, Flexible benefits package Inc. Gym m’ship, Cycle2work scheme, Childcare vouchers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established & experienced Senior Systems Engineer. This organisation is a well-established IT Services and solutions company who are experiencing great levels of growth. You will be well organised, enthusiastic and take pride in your work as well as having a passion for this line for work.
As an experienced Senior Systems Engineer you will provide unparalleled levels of professional service and support to the organisations wide and varied client base. With an existing wide and varied technical skillset, you will be keen to further and develop your career within other areas.
Key Experience Required
As Senior IT Systems Engineer you will expert knowledge of the following skills;
- Server Virtualisation – preferably VMware ESXi 5.5
- Windows Server 2008/12 R2 Administration
- Terminal Services – at least Windows Server 2008 R2 but ideally Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server – at least Exchange 2007 but ideally 2010/13
- Server installation; physical and virtual Windows Server 2008 R2 minimum
- Solid understanding of networking services; DNS, DHCP, AD
- Experience with layers 2 & 3 networking including; switching, WAN, LAN, NATs and firewall rules
Additionally, experience in the following technologies would be beneficial;
- Sophos Anti-Virus and other Sophos technologies
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Citrix suite of products
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us