- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Senior Java Developer
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000
Benefits: Bonus, Laptop, Pension + other excellent benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing organisation to be based in a great location in the centre of the Technology Hub in Leeds City Centre.
You will join an existing team of highly skilled and talented developers and will be involved with writing robust software for large-scale web applications. Reporting to a Principal Engineer, you will deliver first-class software solutions, which are secure, tested and perform well.
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative Developer with a wealth of experience in Java Development.
- Extensive Java Development Skills
- Experience of Spring, Dropwizard and/or Play.
- Previous experience developing for high-availability environments.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD).
What you will get (The benefits)
- Bonus scheme
- Great open plan office in centre of Leeds technology hub
- Work computer/laptop of your choice
- 25 days annual leave +1 day per year up to 5
- Working from home policy over Xmas
- Contributed pension
- Cycle2work scheme http://www.flashtalking.com
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Office fruit & groceries
- Flexible working policy
- Collaborative culture
- Free eye tests
- Global work initiative
- Choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks to end the week!
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us