Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Home Based
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Benefits: Bonus 15%, Pension, Healthcare, Flexi-benefits
Our client is a leading workforce management solutions provider, enabling large-scale business-change programmes, through their service offerings. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to enhance and develop their skills across an array of exciting projects in the staffing solutions sector.
This is a home based role with occasional trips to the office in Birmingham.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who has the confidence and ability to integrate quickly into the team and current projects.
You will be working as a key member of a team of developers, building high quality Mobile and Web applications. You will be asked to contribute with your expertise, and we encourage product participation from the team.
You will be building versatile, responsive, public facing applications, websites, and API’s in line with business requirements.
Most importantly we are looking for candidates who are excited by producing quality solutions to class leading applications for consumers in the health sector.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Highly competent Java Developer
- Experience with Spring Boot Java projects.
- Experience of web-services – (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies – GIT, Jenkins
- Experience of working with open source database management systems like SQL
- Experience of Kubernetes and Docker would be very welcome
- Cloud experience is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a team who has a great reputation for developing people and embracing the latest technologies.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.