- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 p/a (Pension, Holiday)
A highly successful and market-leading Software House is urgently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join and strengthen the effective existing IT team at their office in Birmingham City Centre.
Are you an experienced Java Developer with a strong technical ability? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted with clients the likes of Virgin, BT, Sky and others? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally since its establishment over twenty five years ago that is now an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to Central Birmingham
- Increasing annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Casual wear
- Autonomy to take key technical decisions
- Input and involvement in projects with highly reputable clients (UK based and international)
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Provide key input to architecture/design considerations to projects
- Act as the Senior Developer within the team
- 5+ years commercial hands-on experience
- Proficient within bespoke development environments (Agile, Waterfall methodologies)
- Competent with Java (essential)
- Competent with Postgres and GIS (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to liaise with high-calibre clients and offer technical perspective
- Contribute towards continuous team improvement
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Ongoing personal desire to develop skills and expertise
This role is suited to Java Developers with a strong technical ability who want to be a significant part of a successful team. Additional training and support is provided if required.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us