- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior Linux Administrator (Team Lead)
Location: Coleshill, West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 p/a (negotiable, Pension, Insurance)
A successful and fast paced Electronics and Software company with several UK sites is seeking an experienced Linux Administrator who has the ability to manage a small team and enhance the existing IT side of the business within Birmingham.
Do you want to be associated with a recognised leader trusted with major clients? Are you a hands-on Linux Administrator with a good understanding of various infrastructure services? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Annual company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Pool car (if required)
- Full time salary life insurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual/intermediary salary review
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Several years experience in Linux administration, troubleshooting and support
- Ability to work well with and lead an existing team of strong Infrastructure specialists
- Ability to support the maintenance and delivery of all hosted Infrastructure services (keeping them running and backed up)
- Ensure the network is running effectively and liaise with offsite service providers
- Offer Support at 3rd line level across a range of technologies (Linux, SAN, Networking, Virtualisation, Server products)
- Provide out of hours Support as and when required
- Provide problem and incident management
- Travel may be required across UK sites
This role is suited to senior–level Infrastructure specialists who have strong experience in Linux and can support the company’s systems and offer maintenance and stability to the existing platform. You will be given a level of autonomy with this role and the flexibility to take technical decisions.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information, confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us