- £50000 - £58000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Software Engineer
Location Near Wokingham
Salary £58,000 + Benefits
The company is a rapidly expanding technical services provider within the aeronautics industry. They have extensive expertise, industry knowledge and experience in assisting airlines in reducing their operating costs. Currently enjoying the benefits of global coverage, this is an exciting time to be a part of this organisation.
Working on a greenfield implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX this is an opportunity to enjoy full project life cycle exposure. This will be an involved and detailed replacement of core bespoke applications and will draw on a great number of your technical skills from reviewing current systems to creating and modifying new program code.
The Role Requirements:
- Experience of formal software development lifecycle i.e. requirements capture, analysis, design, test, document, maintenance and configuration management
- Experience of using version and source control to protect, manage and share source code
- TFS, and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Solid commercial experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX encompassing AX2009 and AX2012
- Successfully completed at least the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development Introduction examination
- Significant experience utilising synchronous adapters i.e. at least two such sizeable integration projects, and/or significant API experience
- Strong architectural understanding of the various frameworks and core classes within Dynamics AX
- Previous experience of the project module in AX 2012 a distinct advantage
- 20 days holiday in the first year then 25 days.
- Pension – Match 3% of your contribution.
- Life insurance
- Free parking
- On the job training.
- HR offer an initial orientation program for your first few months in the company This will introduce you to the various departments in the company through training sessions and will help you build up a bigger picture of how the company functions
- Personal Development Plans. These are carried out by your line manager and give you an opportunity to highlight your career aspirations and training requirements within the company
- Dress down Friday – £1 donated to charity.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us