- £36000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a senior nurse to take up a Clinical Lead role within a nursing home for young adults with learning disabilities and complex physical impairments. You’ll manage and inspire a team of nurses at the service to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people they support. In return my client will offer an attractive salary and benefits package, support to achieve your own personal development and you’ll be part of a friendly team.
- You’ll be working at my clients’ nursing home in Cardiff, they support young adults and they also provide a short-breaks and transition service.
- The Clinical Lead will help support the service move forward on a journey that enables no limits to be set on each person’s potential to achieve their hopes and aspirations.
- You’ll be responsible for a team of 5-7 nurses and make sure that they are able to continue to provide high quality, personalised care where it is most needed.
- You’ll ensure that all staff are following company policies and procedures, you’ll lead effective monthly meetings and report back on any issues.
- You’ll maintain regular clinical supervisions and manage clinical risk within the service
Qualifications; You’ll need to have the Level 5 diploma in Leadership and Management Residential Service (Adults) Wales or equivalent to comply with Care Council for Wales registration requirements and a current nursing qualification is essential.
Previous experience of managing nursing and care teams is essential and experience of developing motivated staff with different skill sets to work as a cohesive team is vital for the role.
You will also need to work flexibly, communicate effectively, and be able to negotiate and build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Interested? If you are a qualified nurse (RGN, RNLD or RMN) ad have supervisory experience of staff teams please click apply to be considered for the Clinical Lead role.
We are committed to equal opportunities and particularly welcome applications from disabled people. Successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check for regulated activity.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us