We have exciting opportunities for experienced Clinical staff who are nurse qualified (RMN/RNLD) to join my client a highly reputable employer, who specialise in mental health care and Learning Disabilities in multiple London locations
The roles will be to facilitate, manage and direct the delivery of all aspects of care to service users within a hospital setting.
There are many duties involved in the roles including:
- To provide a homely & safe environment that meets patient’s individual needs and facilitates integration with the local community.
- To provide clinical input, guidance, support and practical advice for the promotion of self-help/personal skills, domestic skills, socialisation, self-realisation and emotional awareness.
- To have a working knowledge of the Care Quality Commission and patients with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- To present and promote a positive image of the Company at all times (by attending all meetings, reviews, CPA’s in the absence of the Deputy Manager or Manager).
- Training – Assist the Manager in the Induction, mandatory training and continuous professional development for qualified nursing staff.
- Health and Safety – ensure policy and guidelines are carried out at all times.
- To lead and supervise shifts as required by the Registered Manager, acting as ‘Nurse in Charge’, motivating the team to work towards shared objectives and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all service users.
- To lead handover periods, ensuring staff members have a clear idea of tasks and commitments they have been delegated.
- The successful candidates will be experienced Seniors/Assistant Managers who are either RNLD/RMN qualified with a valid NMC Pin
- Experience of working with patients with mental health concerns and learning disabilities
- You will have experience of leading a team
If you are clinically trained and are seeking a new opportunity anywhere in London please submit your CV or contact Kelly on 01213622315 for a confidential chat.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us