Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Health and Safety
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Occupational Therapist to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of occupational therapy within a learning disability or clinical environment.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends and occasionally cover on-call in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
The Occupational Therapist role is field-based. Reporting to the Lead Occupational Therapist and covering the London region, you will be primarily responsible for the delivery of occupational therapy services across multiple sites for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Conducting in-depth risk assessments
– Evaluating how the individual copes in situations e.G, out in the community
– Collaborating with others to put together care plans
– Ordering essential equipment to help promote a safe and expansive environment
– Working and training support staff to provide the best possible environment for service users
The ideal candidate for this Occupational Therapist role will have relevant experience of occupational therapy within a learning disability or clinical environment.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Knowing and applying the relevant healthcare legislation
– The most modern and up-to-date therapy techniques
– Working with clients with physical, cognitive and psychosocial needs
In addition, it’s essential that you possess hcpc registrationand membership of the British association of occupational therapy.
You’ll also need to be able to travel throughout Greater London and be able to manage your own caseload and diary effectively.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work in a Senior Occupational Therapist role.
Basic salary: £32,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Additional benefits include:
– 28 days holiday (potentially rising to 33)
– All expenses paid
The business you’ll be working for is a leading provider of care homes and supported living services supporting people with learning disabilities and mental health issues across Greater London.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Believe in providing a holistic solution to service users
– Allow people to work autonomously
– Support and encourage constant personal development
– Fund any additional training
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Occupational Therapist role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.