- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An innovative and thriving organisation is looking to recruit a Senior Oracle DBA to be based in a superb central location, in Nottingham. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where they have experienced measured success in recent years. There are realistic plans in place for the business to continue to expand.
As an experienced Oracle DBA you will be provide support and consultancy to the orgainsations wide and varied customer base, on the complete range of Oracle database products (both onsite and remotely). As this is a customer customer/ client facing role, ideally you will have experience of working as a consultant.
You will have expert knowledge of Oracle Database administration and support and further to this have extensive experience of all versions of Oracle, including but not limited to; Oracle 9, 10g, 11g, 12c, including all versions and patches.
The ideal candidate will have a highly technical background and have an excellent working knowledge of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- Private Healthcare
- Travel, mileage and all business costs fully expensed.
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company Laptop
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Database administration and support
- Expert knowledge of Oracle 9, 10g, 11g, 12c.
- Experience of working in a client facing, consultant capacity
- Strong knowledge of the complete range of Oracle database products
- High proficiency in Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us