- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience) – plus excellent benefits
A vibrant, ambitious and thriving company based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced and senior level PHP Developer. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work with the web development team who are using the latest technologies to create and deliver high quality website functionality.
You will be an experienced PHP Developer with experience and interest of working on creative web projects. You will be instrumental in the development of new mobile apps for the organisation. You will continue to maintain and update the existing web platform adding new functionality where necessary. Your work will be varied as well as interesting whilst working at the bleeding edge of technology.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Development Budget (professional training)
- Fun, relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield City
- Expert development experience within PHP – with strong knowledge of OOP
- MySQL 5 experience
- An expert understanding of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 preferred)
- The following skills are seen as highly desirable; Nginx, MongoDB, Memcached
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us