- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A vibrant, ambitious and thriving company based in the heart of Picturesque Lichfield, are looking to recruit an experienced and senior level PHP Developer. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work with an existing team of Developers & Designers who are using the latest technologies to create and deliver high quality website functionality and an exceptional user experience. If you love development and the web and want to work as part of a highly talented team, in a fun & relaxed environment, then this could be the role for you.
You will be an experienced PHP Developer with a wealth of experience and will challenge and drive technology forward. You will continue to enhance, maintain and update the existing web platform adding new functionality where necessary. Your work will be varied as well as interesting whilst working at the bleeding edge of technology.
You will have a genuine interest in all things web and have a real interest in emerging technologies.
You will already be working as a Lead Developer/ Senior Developer with experience of developing in PHP (PHP 5.5+) with an advanced understanding of Object Oriented PHP (OOP). You will have a strong understanding of latest client side technology including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent salary
- Highly desirable location
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Development Budget (professional training)
- Fun, relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield City
- Expert development experience within PHPD
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented PHP – OOP
- MySQL 5.5 experience
- An understanding of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 preferred)
- Knowledge of git / SVN
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
The following skills are seen as highly desirable;
- Migration to PHP 7
- Experience of TDD and/ or BDD
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of SASS or LESS
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us