- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Senior PHP Developer
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000
Benefits: Bonus, Laptop, Pension + other excellent benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced PHP developer to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing organisation to be based in a great location in the centre of the Technology Hub in Leeds City Centre.
You will join an existing team of highly skilled and talented developers and will be involved with writing robust software for large-scale web applications in a fast changing environment with rapid release cycles (many times per day). You will have a strong understanding of Web Services (RESTful Services).
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology.
You’ll actively participate in and lead application design, database design, data-flows and detailed technical design. You will have Strong understanding of using SDLC methods and processes, including Agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban/XP), TDD, automated builds and continuous integration.
- Extensive PHP Development Skills
- RESTful API’s / Web Services
- Strong understanding of using SDLC methods and processes,including Agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
- TDD, automated builds and continuous integration.
What you will get (The benefits)
- Bonus scheme
- Great open plan office in centre of Leeds technology hub
- Work computer/laptop of your choice
- 25 days annual leave +1 day per year up to 5
- Working from home policy over Xmas
- Contributed pension
- Cycle2work scheme http://www.flashtalking.com
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Office fruit & groceries
- Flexible working policy
- Collaborative culture
- Free eye tests
- Global work initiative
- Choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks to end the week!
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us